Welcome
i am still searching the meaning of the LIFE
Scream Here
Music
Credits
Basecodes by Letth a Zonzuan
Re-edit by Imaan Aisya
Thanks to X X X X
Love this quotes ♥
We were meant to meet, but not be together. Just accept it and enjoy it.
Life is too ironic. It takes sadness to know what happiness is, noise to appreciate silence, and absence to value presence.
Never chase love, affection, or attention. If it isn't given freely by another person, it isn't worth having.
Girls want to look perfect for a bunch of guys, but a woman only wants to look beautiful for one man.
Be a friend to yourself and others will be so too.
Relationships end too soon because people stop putting the same effort to keep you as they did to win you.
I will not tell you what you want to hear, I will tell you what you need to hear, even if it shatters you.
I let my mind guide me to certain decisions but let God lead me to the right destinations.
I love my life. Everything that happens in it I learn from. No regrets, only learned lessons.
If God answers your prayer, he increases your faith. If he delays, He increases your patience. If he didn't, He knows u can handle it.
"Be Strong" - A phrase that's easy to say but a hard thing to do when you're broken.
God puts people in your life for a reason, and removes them from your life for a better reason.
A true relationship is when you can tell each other anything and everything. No secrets and no lies.
You dont need anyone who doesn't need you. Remember that.
If he can't take you at your worst while you're crying with messy hair and sweats, he doesn't deserve you at your best.
A guy who really loves you, sees what a mess u can be, how moody u can get, & how hard you are tho handle,. But, still wants you in his life
Apologizing doesn't mean you were wrong. It simply means you value your love and friendship over your ego.
The best relationship is when we can completely act ourselves & they can still love us for who we are.
Losing someone's trust is like crumbling up a piece of paper, even if I try to fix it, it will never be the same again.
Friendship is not about the friend who acts true to my face. It's about the friend who remains true behind my back.
If you judge a book by it’s cover, you might miss out on an amazing story.
Silence is a girl's loudest cry. You can always tell she's really hurt when she starts ignoring you.
Real men stay faithful. They don't have time to look for other women, because they are too busy loving the one they have.
A real man doesn't love a million girls, He loves one girl in a million ways.
If you tell the truth, it becomes a part of your past. If you lie, it becomes a part of your future
So many girls fall for the wrong guy, cause he always says the right things.
If you don't treat her well, don't get mad when someone else does.
When you lose my trust, don't expect to get it back.
Stop looking for perfect partners. Just find someone who knows how lucky they are when they have you
You fight like a married couple, you talk like best friends, and you flirt like first loves, so obviously it's meant to be.
Forget what you heard, recognize what you see. I know you heard the rumors... now here's the real me.
I'm still waiting for that guy that thinks I'm pretty just the way I am, but truly loves me for what's on the inside.
I love you more than you know, and I'm hoping you love me more than you show
Don't be in a relationship if your going to act single
If a girl is stupid enough to love you, even after you broke her heart.. I swear, she is the one. ♥
A relationship is always worth fighting for, but you can't be the only one fighting.
Hurt me with the truth. Don't comfort me with a lie.
When a girl tells you about her problems it does not mean that she's complaining. She trusts you.
Sometimes, you end up losing yourself trying to hold onto someone who doesn't care about losing you.
Before you talk, listen. Before you react, think. Before you criticize, wait. Before you pray, forgive. Before you quit, try.
Don't waste your tears crying over someone who doesn't even deserve to see you smile
Ladies, The best revenge is to show him that your life is getting better after he left.
All a girl really wants is for one guy to prove to her that they're not all the same
Don't hate God for not giving you what you want. Thank Him for giving you what you need.
When you talk, you repeat what you already know; when you listen, you often learn something.
i'd rather be in pain by your honesty, than pleased by your lies.
True love loves more when it hurts much. True love is still true even to the point of letting go.
Some situations you can just do your best, the outcome is in God's hands
i am stronger than I was yesterday, but not as strong as I will be tomorrow. Keep improving and bettering yourself.
p/s ; copy and paste ♥
OLDER / NEWER
Love this quotes ♥
Tuesday, 27 December 2011
We were meant to meet, but not be together. Just accept it and enjoy it.
Life is too ironic. It takes sadness to know what happiness is, noise to appreciate silence, and absence to value presence.
Never chase love, affection, or attention. If it isn't given freely by another person, it isn't worth having.
Girls want to look perfect for a bunch of guys, but a woman only wants to look beautiful for one man.
Be a friend to yourself and others will be so too.
Relationships end too soon because people stop putting the same effort to keep you as they did to win you.
I will not tell you what you want to hear, I will tell you what you need to hear, even if it shatters you.
I let my mind guide me to certain decisions but let God lead me to the right destinations.
I love my life. Everything that happens in it I learn from. No regrets, only learned lessons.
If God answers your prayer, he increases your faith. If he delays, He increases your patience. If he didn't, He knows u can handle it.
"Be Strong" - A phrase that's easy to say but a hard thing to do when you're broken.
God puts people in your life for a reason, and removes them from your life for a better reason.
A true relationship is when you can tell each other anything and everything. No secrets and no lies.
You dont need anyone who doesn't need you. Remember that.
If he can't take you at your worst while you're crying with messy hair and sweats, he doesn't deserve you at your best.
A guy who really loves you, sees what a mess u can be, how moody u can get, & how hard you are tho handle,. But, still wants you in his life
Apologizing doesn't mean you were wrong. It simply means you value your love and friendship over your ego.
The best relationship is when we can completely act ourselves & they can still love us for who we are.
Losing someone's trust is like crumbling up a piece of paper, even if I try to fix it, it will never be the same again.
Friendship is not about the friend who acts true to my face. It's about the friend who remains true behind my back.
If you judge a book by it’s cover, you might miss out on an amazing story.
Silence is a girl's loudest cry. You can always tell she's really hurt when she starts ignoring you.
Real men stay faithful. They don't have time to look for other women, because they are too busy loving the one they have.
A real man doesn't love a million girls, He loves one girl in a million ways.
If you tell the truth, it becomes a part of your past. If you lie, it becomes a part of your future
So many girls fall for the wrong guy, cause he always says the right things.
If you don't treat her well, don't get mad when someone else does.
When you lose my trust, don't expect to get it back.
Stop looking for perfect partners. Just find someone who knows how lucky they are when they have you
You fight like a married couple, you talk like best friends, and you flirt like first loves, so obviously it's meant to be.
Forget what you heard, recognize what you see. I know you heard the rumors... now here's the real me.
I'm still waiting for that guy that thinks I'm pretty just the way I am, but truly loves me for what's on the inside.
I love you more than you know, and I'm hoping you love me more than you show
Don't be in a relationship if your going to act single
If a girl is stupid enough to love you, even after you broke her heart.. I swear, she is the one. ♥
A relationship is always worth fighting for, but you can't be the only one fighting.
Hurt me with the truth. Don't comfort me with a lie.
When a girl tells you about her problems it does not mean that she's complaining. She trusts you.
Sometimes, you end up losing yourself trying to hold onto someone who doesn't care about losing you.
Before you talk, listen. Before you react, think. Before you criticize, wait. Before you pray, forgive. Before you quit, try.
Don't waste your tears crying over someone who doesn't even deserve to see you smile
Ladies, The best revenge is to show him that your life is getting better after he left.
All a girl really wants is for one guy to prove to her that they're not all the same
Don't hate God for not giving you what you want. Thank Him for giving you what you need.
When you talk, you repeat what you already know; when you listen, you often learn something.
i'd rather be in pain by your honesty, than pleased by your lies.
True love loves more when it hurts much. True love is still true even to the point of letting go.
Some situations you can just do your best, the outcome is in God's hands
i am stronger than I was yesterday, but not as strong as I will be tomorrow. Keep improving and bettering yourself.
p/s ; copy and paste ♥
OLDER / NEWER
Author
Hello Fellas! Big smile for you! yes you're someone in front of monitor!
Assalamualaikum n heyps! i am Teaty Zuzanalia, Teaty for short , i do story n types what i want ^^
♥
Saya sayang orang atas uh ^^ harap dea pun sayang saya HAHA lalalala ~ idk y saya suka ayat neh >
"I believe that two people are connected at the heart, and it doesn't matter what you do, or who you are or where you live there are no boundaries or barriers if two people are destined to be together " - JULIA ROBERTS
Goodies